Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24, 2011

Belated Breakfast Burrito

DSC00959
Start heating some olive oil in a pan.
DSC00958
I pulled out bacon, onions, and garlic for the egg mixture.
DSC00960
I started sauteeing the onions first and then I threw the bacon and the garlic in as well.
DSC00961
Add the eggs…
DSC00962
Scrambled the eggs some and then I added sliced tomatoes at the last second…this pic is after I flipped the egg patty.
DSC00963
Lavash bread with white american cheese.
DSC00964
Add some fresh spinach…
DSC00966
Drop in the egg mixture and wrap it all ups$
DSC00970
Served it up with some bagel thins spread with craisin walnut cream cheese and banana slices. Had a nice cup of coffee to accompany the meal since I can’t go a morning without my cup (or two).

I chose to keep the spinach fresh in the wrap because the buttery crunch of the spinach adds much more texture. Also, the spinach helps take on some of the juices of the egg mixture keeping the wrap from being too moist.

So what did y’all have for breakfast?
Fashion sometime soon =D

Missed this.

2 comments:

  1. Why didnt I get these kind of breakfasts when I was visiting you???

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'll plan on it for next time =D

    ReplyDelete