Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Breaded Chicken Fried Rice Breakfast Bowl

Got out all my ingredients and breaded the chicken with panko and rice flour. Panko has a better crunch, in my opinion, than any other bread crumb and I do prefer the silkier texture of the rice flour over regular flour. [Thanx to my job at Bravo!]
DSC01014
I actually pounded the chicken out to be a little thinner so that it would cook quicker, and a little more evenly.
DSC01015
DSC01016
Dried the chicken up some with a paper towel to remove excess moisture. Subsequently, I covered it in panko, salt, pepper, and rice flour.
DSC01017
Got my oil warmed up and slid the chicken right in there.
DSC01019
Flipped it on over after cooking for about 3 minutes. I do the same on the other side of the chicken then take it out of the pan and start preparing some veggies.
DSC01020
Onions and mushrooms to be exact.
DSC01022
Sauteed the veggies and cut the chicken breast up to toss back in.
DSC01023
Added bacon to the mixture and put them all back into the skillet for more frying.
DSC01024
Then I added some brown rice leftover in the house.
DSC01025
Cook it all up for a while so the chicken is nice and cooked through.
DSC01026
Topped it off with an overeasy egg and pomegranate craisins. The egg was nice for creating a nice sauce for the dish and the craisins added a sweet juicy bite to the dish. It turned into a very delicious breakfast and I couldn’t even believe I at all of it.
What fun items do you find yourself creating in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment