Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Breakfast Rueben

A spin on the regular Rueben Sammich.
DSC01003
Start your oilin engines!
DSC01004
Usin some Havarti Cheese, onion, mushrooms, and rye bread in this pic.
DSC01005
All sliced!
DSC01006
Getting all nice and sauteed…
DSC01007
Drop in them eggs…
DSC01008
Toast that rye bread…
DSC01009
I did not have any Thousand Island dressing so I decided to make a little mixture of my own. Used a sweet onion dressing [almost like a honey mustard], and then I added ketchup. I also added a little cocktail sauce for a little kick.
DSC01010
Spread the spread and line up the cheese on ze toasted bread…now for the stacking…
DSC01011
BAM! Sauerkraut, romaine, corned beef, and all the other mixtures are stacked up onto the samwich.
DSC01012
Sliced up an orange and banana to go with it…
DSC01013
Little closeup shot…


I really need to start cooking for someone else to get some feedback on the taste of the stuff. It tasted pretty good to me, but who knows how it tastes for other people. Hopefully y’all can be inspired to make a dish along the lines. I actually made this for breakfast a few days ago. I got another blog to come up here on the fried chicken bowl I made this morning…in the meantime, hope y’all are having a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment